The Livermore Housing Authority (LHA) is committed to delivering high quality of service in carrying out its mission of providing safe, decent, and quality affordable housing for low-income families.
By partnering with community organizations and other agencies, LHA endeavors to promote policies that create and enhance affordable housing options, and to provide programs that reflect and support the needs of housing participants.
- Housing is a basic right and a foundation for success in life. All of us benefit when we have a safe place to call home.
- Housing is a foundation which enables us to support the lives of residents with programs for their individual growth and welfare.
- We manage housing that is safe and maintained.
- We collaborate to create and maintain nurturing communities.
- Individuals should be able to choose the housing that best meets their needs.
- We deserve the public’s support and the resources they entrust to our agency. We understand that resources are finite and that our programs and services must be efficient, sustainable, and economically viable.
- We respect and celebrate all people. Our work culture responds to the individual’s needs and the benefit of the whole.
- We are fair. We listen to everyone associated with our efforts.