Leahy Square Health & Wellness Fair
ATTENTION LEAHY SQUARE RESIDENTS & NEIGHBORS
Event: Health & Wellness Fair
Date: Saturday, October 21, 2017
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Location: Leahy Square, 3203 Leahy Way, Livermore
The Livermore Housing Authority invites our residents and neighbors to attend our Health & Wellness Fair on Saturday, October 21, 2017 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Leahy Square Apartments located at 3203 Leahy Way, Livermore . Attendees of the health fair will benefit from free or low-cost early detection and preventative health screenings and educational opportunities.
Some of the exciting opportunities that will be available to residents and neighbors will include the following:
Screenings and measurements:
Other activities and opportunities:
Please join us for a day of healthy snacks, information, and fun! For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Alameda County Community Food Bank
- Alameda County Office of Education
- Alameda County Public Health Department
- Axis Community Health
- Community Association for Preschool Education
- Eden I & R, Inc.
- Horizons Family Counseling
- Livermore-Pleasanton Fire Department
- Livermore Police Department
- Livermore Seventh-day Adventist Church
- Marcel Orthodontics
- Partners For Change
- Psalm 84
- Trader Joe’s
- Tri-Valley Haven
- Vine Cinema and Alehouse